Follow DMSCA on
|DMSCA Associate Member Overview and Benefits|
Associate Membership Overview
Associate Membership is open to the following:
Type A - Channel Partners that provide a DMSCA recognized diverse supplier certification such as MBE certification through NMSDC Regional Councils or WBE certification through WBENC councils and elect to participate in the CMP Scholarship Program.
Type B - Channel Partners that advocate diverse certification but do not provide a DMSCA recognized diverse supplier certification [such as U.S. Department of Commerce’s Minority Business Development Councils (MBDA) National Enterprise Centers (NEC)]; select and underwrite the cost of two (2) suppliers to undertake the Phase 3 performance benchmarking steps of the CMP supplier development process and advocate CMP Self –enrollment in the CMP.
Type C - Affiliated Suppliers that provide specialized services to DMSCA Corporate Members or to CMP Suppliers and who establish direct contact with its Corporate Members and CMP Suppliers through the DMSCA On-Line Community, participate in CMP planning meetings, and, at the discretion of DMSCA management, present at planned education and training events.
Benefits of Associate Membership
Planning and Governance
• CMP Corporate Planning and Development Committee
Corporate Mentoring Program (CMP)
• Sponsor two (2) suppliers for CMP Performance Benchmarking (CMP Phase 3-Analyze)
• Recommend suppliers into the CMP that Self-Enroll recommend
• Referral link for suppliers and corporations seeking more information about the CMP
CMP Network Website Features
• Secured access to own organization logo branded Channel Partner web page on DMSCA web site
• Link to Channel Partner Newsletter and event promotions
• LIVE & INTERACTIVE CMP Process Orientation and Q&A Webcast
• LIVE & INTERACTIVE CMP SCORmark™ Benchmarking Orientation Webcasts
• LIVE & INTERACTIVE CMP SCORmark™ Benchmarking Webcasts
• ON-DEMAND 24/7 on-line recorded CMP SCORmark™ Benchmarking Tutorials
• Post Webinar discussion with speakers
• Create your own archive of must-have material from presentations
Collaborative Community Features
• Join open CMP Discussion Groups and access Group’s Home Page
• Manage CMP Supplier participant personal and professional information profile
• Manage personal preferences and alerts
• Education and Training
• Basic Sponsorship of Education and Training Events (other sponsorships available)
• Event registration and profile management
• Discounted Low-Cost-Country-Sourcing (LCCS) Business Development and Trade Missions
Grant Development and Economic Development Project Coordination
• Collaborate on grant conceptualization and design
• Collaborate on grant development
Professional and Social Networking
• Chat in real time with CMP Suppliers
• Email CMP Suppliers and others
• Collaborate with others via blogs, wikis, groups, and more
Free one-year membership in the Aberdeen Group's Research Vault, providing access to Aberdeen's analysis, market-moving news and vertical insights.
Associate Membership Fee (Type A): $3,500 Annually
Join DMSCA as an Associate Member today using the secure Online Store.