Follow DMSCA on
|Who Can Become a Channel Partner?|
Channel Partners Overview
Channel Partners are economic development organizations that provide and/or support socio-economic certification for diverse suppliers and share an interest in diverse supplier development.
Channel Partners collaborate with DMSCA by
• providing information about the Corporate Mentoring Program (CMP) to its manufacturing and logistical certified suppliers
• sharing with other certified suppliers information on the DMSCA Affiliated Suppliers program
• providing a DMSCA On-Line Community connection through its web site (optional)
• coordination on special grant and economic development project
These may include NMSDC Regional Councils, WBENC councils, U.S. Department of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) Regional Offices, and others.
Channel Partners Benefits
Channel Partners benefit by DMSCA's
• requirement for Channel Partner certification for suppliers participating in the CMP increasing sourcing
• increasing sourcing opportunities for certified suppliers through CMP engagement
• providing qualified suppliers access to the CMP development resources
• providing suppliers with on-going social and business networking opportunities
For more information on the benefits of becoming a Channel Partner, visit Channel Partner (CP) Plan and Benefits.
Channel Partners interested facilitating the sponsorship of suppliers in the Corporate Mentoring Program (CMP) should learn more by reviewing CMP Scholarship Program.
2/20/2017 » 2/22/2017
DMSCA2017 - Procurement Transformation and Innovation in Digital Supply Chain