CMP 4.0 Webinar #1 (AM)
8:30 - 10:00 am
Online registration is closed.
Maturity Gap Analysis and Performance Planning
The CMP 4.0 Webinar amounts to approx 13 ½ hours webinar time over the course of 4-6 months. Each session will require a modest investment of time for team members to work on required submittals. Organizations that have not previously been recognized as having achieved CMP Supplier Level One Certification are not eligible to participate. Please note that due to the extended time frame for completion of CMP 4.0 requirements, this may be the only offering of this webinar series during 2012 that would provide for Level Two recognition at the 2013 annual DMSCA conference proceedings.
Please promptly select at least the first session you plan to attend and register for the event to indicate your plans to participate.
Please note: All dates reflected below may be subject to change or cancellation…especially if prior registrations have not yet been received. Always check the DMSCA Calendar for the most current schedule. Upon registration on the DMSCA website, you will be redirected to a link to DMSCA's Webex Calendar, where you can complete the registration process to receive Webex session invites and session passwords.
- Identify Business Platform Gaps, Customer Critical Requirements and Supply Chain Improvement Opportunities
- Level One Certification Obtained
- Maturity Survey Submitted
- Developing an Existing (Business Platform) Project Portfolio
- CMP 4.0 Requirements Overview – Review each page of your Maturity Assessment against compiled corporate responses.
Downloads -Prior to Session
Required Submittals (Post Webinar)
- Business Platform Projects Tab
« Go to Upcoming Event List