CMP 4.0 Webinar #2 (AM)
8:30 - 10:00 am
Online registration is closed.
SCORcard Gap Analysis and SCOR Best Practice Implementation
The CMP 4.0 Webinar amounts to approx 13 ½ hours webinar time over the course of 4-6 months. Each session will require a modest investment of time for team members to work on required submittals. Organizations that have not previously been recognized as having achieved CMP Supplier Level One Certification are not eligible to participate. Please note that due to the extended time frame for completion of CMP 4.0 requirements, this may be the only offering of this webinar series during 2012 that would provide for Level Two recognition at the 2013 annual DMSCA conference proceedings.
Please promptly select at least the first session you plan to attend and register for the event to indicate your plans to participate.
Please note: All dates reflected below may be subject to change or cancellation…especially if prior registrations have not yet been received. Always check the DMSCA Calendar for the most current schedule. Upon registration on the DMSCA website, you will be redirected to a link to DMSCA's Webex Calendar, where you can complete the registration process to receive Webex session invites and session passwords.
- Identify supply chain specific performance gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Upload of Benchmarking Scorecard (Confidential report)
- Upload of Project Portfolio Workbook – Business Platform Projects Tab
- Developing a New (SCOR) Project Portfolio:
- Review SCORcard Gaps – How to assemble SCOR reference materials for a specific scorecard gap including best practices and skill requirements.
- How to Conduct a SCOR based brainstorming exercise and create an affinity diagram to identify potential projects.
- Downloads -Prior to Session
- SCOR Project Portfolio Tab
Required Submittals (Post Webinar)
- Complete and upload SCOR Project Portfolio Tab
- Upload revised Business Platform Tab
« Go to Upcoming Event List