CMP 4.0 Webinar #3 (PM)
1:00 - 2:30 pm
Online registration is closed.
Project Portfolio Consolidation – Incorporating Customer Critical Requirements
The CMP 4.0 Webinar amounts to approx 13 ½ hours webinar time over the course of 4-6 months. Each session will require a modest investment of time for team members to work on required submittals. Organizations that have not previously been recognized as having achieved CMP Supplier Level One Certification are not eligible to participate. Please note that due to the extended time frame for completion of CMP 4.0 requirements, this may be the only offering of this webinar series during 2012 that would provide for Level Two recognition at the 2013 annual DMSCA conference proceedings.
Please promptly select at least the first session you plan to attend and register for the event to indicate your plans to participate.
Please note: All dates reflected below may be subject to change or cancellation…especially if prior registrations have not yet been received. Always check the DMSCA Calendar for the most current schedule. Upon registration on the DMSCA website, you will be redirected to a link to DMSCA's Webex Calendar, where you can complete the registration process to receive Webex session invites and session passwords.
- To Identify additional Projects suggested by reviewing Customer Critical Requirements and Consolidate the Project Portfolio
- Developing a Consolidated Project Portfolio:
- Webinar #2
- Uploaded SCOR Project Portfolio Tab
- Uploaded Revised Business Platform Tab.
- Recommended: email of Supplier Performance reports
- Utilize existing Supplier Performance Reports to identify Voice of Customer gaps.
- Identify other Customer Critical Requirements…Sources of data, Types of Data.
- Brainstorming for project ideas based on existing reports.
- Create a Consolidated Project Portfolio.
Downloads -Prior to Session
- Consolidated Project Portfolio Workbook template
Required Submittals (Post Webinar)
- Add columns to the "Impacts” Tab to cover Customer Critical Requirements.
- Upload Consolidated Project Portfolio Workbook with "Impacts” Check Box Tab
« Go to Upcoming Event List