CMP 4.0 Webinar #4 (AM)
8:30 - 10:00 am
Online registration is closed.
Supply Chain specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - Beyond the P&L
The CMP 4.0 Webinar amounts to approx 13 ½ hours webinar time over the course of 4-6 months. Each session will require a modest investment of time for team members to work on required submittals. Organizations that have not previously been recognized as having achieved CMP Supplier Level One Certification are not eligible to participate. Please note that due to the extended time frame for completion of CMP 4.0 requirements, this may be the only offering of this webinar series during 2012 that would provide for Level Two recognition at the 2013 annual DMSCA conference proceedings.
Please promptly select at least the first session you plan to attend and register for the event to indicate your plans to participate.
Please note: All dates reflected below may be subject to change or cancellation…especially if prior registrations have not yet been received. Always check the DMSCA Calendar for the most current schedule. Upon registration on the DMSCA website, you will be redirected to a link to DMSCA's Webex Calendar, where you can complete the registration process to receive Webex session invites and session passwords.
- Utilizing SCOR metrics as an important source for identifying how we will measure the potential impact of a project
- Developing Project Portfolio Metric Goals and specific measurement methods
- Prioritization of Projects
- Establish Project(s) Selection Criteria
- Webinar #3
- Upload of SCOR Project Portfolio Tab
- Upload of Consolidated Project Portfolio Tab
- Review of existing reports and Business Intelligence tools (exercise)
- Selecting and implementing metrics beyond the P&L to establish a better external view
- Review of Sales and Operations Planning tools
- Distilling customer performance reports (level one type lagging metrics) into leading process indicators
- Establishing project goal statement, expected results and how we will measure success (Opportunity Knocks™)
Downloads - Prior to Session
- Project Portfolio Metrics Tab
- Project Prioritization Quadrant worksheet
- Opportunity Knocks™ worksheet
Required Submittals (Post Webinar)
- Prioritized Project Portfolio worksheet on basis of goals /results/measures
- Submit Selected Prioritization Quadrant Tab
- Submit Selected Project Opportunity Knocks™
« Go to Upcoming Event List