Strategic Sourcing Executive Leadership Committee (SSELC)
Consisting of Corporate Member and Guest Corporation Chief Procurement Officers (CPOs) and other Supply Chain Management, and Chief Technology Officers (CTOs), the objective of the SSELC is to support the development and implementation of the Corporate Mentoring Program (CMP) by providing insights and understanding of the sourcing and procurement Supply Chain integration challenges facing small and mid-sized manufacturing suppliers.
Among the items addressed by the SSELC are:
▪ Development of Standard Supplier Supply Chain Performance Metrics
▪ Industry Group Specific Supplier Performance Requirements
▪ Industry Group Specific Cross-Enterprise Operational Maturity
▪ Assessment of CMP Supplier Supply Chain Operational Maturity Certification Requirements
- Ric Schneider, Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer (CPO), Abbott
- Trisha McRoberts, Group VP Strategic Procurement and Partner, Golden State Foods
- Frank Sanders, Supply Chain and Procurement Executive at Cisco
- Raymond E. Kirton, Senior Director, Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain
- Patric Stadfield, Head of Supply Chain Management in the Americas for Siemens
- Morgan Hartnell, Director, Systems Components
CMP Supplier Advisory Committee (CMP-SAC)
The CMP-SAC consist of a core group of different types of engaged Suppliers that provide insights to DMSCA on the Corporate Mentoring Program (CMP) content and Supplier engagement issues. Its members currently include:
- George Hill, President/CEO, Diversified Chemical Technologies Inc.
- Hannah Kain, President and CEO, ALOM
- Emmett Walker, President/CEO, Walker SCM
- Geoffrey Crawley, Vice President, Synasha
David J. Burton AICP, MCRP is the President and Founder of DMSCA.
- Native of Columbia, SC
- Morgan State University, Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters
- Morgan State College, B.S.
- University of Pennsylvania, MCRP
- U.S. Regular Army Captain, Decorated Vietnam Veteran (Military Intelligence)
- Adjunct Professor, Howard University
- Advisory Board, Dept. of Information Science and Systems, Earl Graves School of Business and Management, Morgan State University
- Extensive Small Business, Community Planning, and Economic Development Experience
- Numerous Articles and White Papers on Manufacturing Supplier Development in Supply Chains
- Recipient, Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Frank E. Parker Client of the Year Award for “Courage and Perseverance”
- MBDA Making a "Difference Award" for Minority Manufacturing Inclusion in U.S. Supply Chains
- Life Member Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.