Strategic Sourcing Executive Leadership Committee (SSELC)
Consisting of Corporate Member and Guest Corporation Chief Procurement Officers (CPOs) and other Supply Chain Management, and Chief Technology Officers (CTOs), the objective of the SSELC is to support the development and implementation of the Corporate Mentoring Program (CMP) by providing insights and understanding of the sourcing and procurement Supply Chain integration challenges facing small and mid-sized manufacturing suppliers.
Among the items addressed by the SSELC are:
▪ Development of Standard Supplier Supply Chain Performance Metrics
▪ Industry Group Specific Supplier Performance Requirements
▪ Industry Group Specific Cross-Enterprise Operational Maturity
▪ Assessment of CMP Supplier Supply Chain Operational Maturity Certification Requirements
- Ric Schneider, Chief Procurement Officer (CPO), Abbott
- Josh Ghaim, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Research and Development, Johnson & Johnson
- Trisha McRoberts, America’s Procurement Director, McCormick & Company Inc.
- Frank Sanders, Vice President, Systems Supply Chain and Technology Enabling, Intel
- Steve Nowak, CPO, Owens Corning
- Marie O’Malley, Sr. Director, Supplier Outreach, Medtronic
- James Thornton, Head of Procurement, US and Canada, Siemens Mobility, Inc.
- DK Singh, CPO, Walmart
CMP Supplier Advisory Committee (CMP-SAC)
The CMP-SAC consist of a core group of different types of engaged Suppliers that provide insights to DMSCA on the Corporate Mentoring Program (CMP) content and Supplier engagement issues. Its members currently include:
- George Hill, President/CEO, Diversified Chemical Technologies Inc.
- Icy Williams, President/CEO, ATMOS360
- Angela Cauley, CEO, Coalescence LLC
- Emmett Walker, President/CEO, Walker SCM
- Matt Bradley, Senior Vice President, TH Logistics
- Allen Gray, VP Business Development, AGI International
David J. Burton AICP, MCRP is the President and Founder of DMSCA.
- Native of Columbia, SC
- Morgan State College, B.S.
- University of Pennsylvania, MCRP
- U.S. Regular Army Captain, Decorated Vietnam Veteran
- Adjunct Professor, Howard University
- Extensive Small Business, Community Planning, and Economic Development Experience
- Numerous Articles and White Papers on Manufacturing Supplier Development
- Recipient, Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Frank E. Parker Client of the Year Award for “Courage and Perseverance”
- Life Member Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.