Supply Chain Case Studies
The most effective way for a supplies to present its value proposition to is to develop a Supply Case Study to demonstrate a performance story.
While other formats are acceptable, the STARR Supply Chain Case System, we will particularly focus on how CMP Suppliers can leveraged its supply chain performance know how to help solve a customer problem through process or product improvement. In order to demonstrate understanding and application of supply chain performance metrics, Supply Chain Stories address the following:
▪ Situation – what is the supply chain problem being addressed?
▪ Task – what are task involved in approaching a problem solution?
▪ Actions – what actions are taken to address the problem?
▪ Results – what performance results or innovations were achieved?
▪ Recommendations – what are recommended actions for continuous improvement?
If a supplier, what will your story be? If a customer, how can you collaborate with a supplier to help build their story?